Who doesn’t love granola? It’s difficult to find healthy granola in stores. They are usually filled with sugar and ingredients that I need to spend hours looking up what it means.
This recipe is simple and easy for you to make your own granola. I would make a few batches and store them in a tightly sealable container. You can eat it on its own, as a snack, or cereal in the morning with coconut milk or any nut-based milk you like.
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 cup Coconut Chips
- 1 cup Nuts and Seeds of Choice
- 1/2 cup Mix or Dried Fruit of Choice
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt coconut oil and honey/maple syrup in a small pan until it starts to bubble and simmer. Swirl in the vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut chips, nuts, cinnamon, and dried fruit
- Pour the coconut oil mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well
- Spread mixture on a parchment paper-lined baking dish
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until it starts to brown
- Remove and let cool, then crumble into pieces
- Store in an airtight container and use within two weeks